We thank D. Jeannerat, A. Pinto, and S. Grass for NMR spectroscopy measurements, the Sciences Mass Spectrometry (SMS) platform for mass spectrometry services, F. Sansone (Parma) for samples, and the University of Geneva, the European Research Council (ERC Advanced Investigator), the National Centre of Competence in Research (NCCR) Chemical Biology, and the Swiss NSF for financial support. We also thank the Swiss Center for Scientific Computing (CSCS Manno) for computing time (Cray-XT5).
Ditopic Ion Transport Systems: Anion–π Interactions and Halogen Bonds at Work†
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 49, pages 11675–11678, December 2, 2011
How to Cite
Vargas Jentzsch, A., Emery, D., Mareda, J., Metrangolo, P., Resnati, G. and Matile, S. (2011), Ditopic Ion Transport Systems: Anion–π Interactions and Halogen Bonds at Work. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 11675–11678. doi: 10.1002/anie.201104966
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2011
- University of Geneva
- European Research Council
- National Centre of Competence
- Swiss NSF
- Swiss Center for Scientific Computing
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!