This research was supported by grants to S.K.S. by the National Institutes of Health (grant number GM065966), the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (grant number BRBAA08-L-2-0001), and the National Science Foundation (grant number 0842534). We are grateful to the anonymous reviewers and Amit Sachdeva for their insightful comments and experimental suggestions.
DNA-Catalyzed Reductive Amination†
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 49, pages 11679–11684, December 2, 2011
How to Cite
Wong, O. Y., Mulcrone, A. E. and Silverman, S. K. (2011), DNA-Catalyzed Reductive Amination. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 11679–11684. doi: 10.1002/anie.201104976
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM065966
- Defense Threat Reduction Agency. Grant Number: BRBAA08-L-2-0001
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0842534
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.