G.S.K., C.U.M., and R.A.K. thank the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), India, for their fellowship.
Copper-Catalyzed Oxidative CO Coupling by Direct CH Bond Activation of Formamides: Synthesis of Enol Carbamates and 2-Carbonyl-Substituted Phenol Carbamates†
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 49, pages 11748–11751, December 2, 2011
How to Cite
Kumar, G. S., Maheswari, C. U., Kumar, R. A., Kantam, M. L. and Reddy, K. R. (2011), Copper-Catalyzed Oxidative CO Coupling by Direct CH Bond Activation of Formamides: Synthesis of Enol Carbamates and 2-Carbonyl-Substituted Phenol Carbamates. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 11748–11751. doi: 10.1002/anie.201105020
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!