We thank Prof. Wayne Goodman from Texas A&M University for his valuable opinion on this manuscript. This work was supported by the National Basic Research Program of China (2007CB936802, 2010CB933600), the National Science Foundation of China (20933008, 20973044), MOST (2009AA03Z328, 2009DPA41220), and the Chinese Academy of Sciences (KJCX-2-YW-M11, KJCX-2-YW-H21).
Facet-Mediated Photodegradation of Organic Dye over Hematite Architectures by Visible Light†
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 178–182, January 2, 2012
How to Cite
Zhou, X., Lan, J., Liu, G., Deng, K., Yang, Y., Nie, G., Yu, J. and Zhi, L. (2012), Facet-Mediated Photodegradation of Organic Dye over Hematite Architectures by Visible Light. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 178–182. doi: 10.1002/anie.201105028
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2007CB936802, 2010CB933600
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20933008, 20973044, 2009AA03Z328, 2009DPA41220
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Numbers: KJCX-2-YW-M11, KJCX-2-YW-H21
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!