We wish to thank David Gabb, Dr. Carsten Streb (University of Glasgow, Chemistry), and Dr. Donald McLaren (University of Glasgow, Physics) for their help with electron microscopy, and Dr. Scott Mitchell and Dr. Haralampos Miras (University of Glasgow, Chemistry) for providing POM materials. This work was supported by the EPSRC, WestCHEM, The Leverhulme Trust, and the University of Glasgow. L.C. thanks the Royal Society/Wolfson Foundation for a merit award.
Modular Redox-Active Inorganic Chemical Cells: iCHELLs†
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 44, pages 10373–10376, October 24, 2011
How to Cite
Cooper, G. J. T., Kitson, P. J., Winter, R., Zagnoni, M., Long, D.-L. and Cronin, L. (2011), Modular Redox-Active Inorganic Chemical Cells: iCHELLs . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 10373–10376. doi: 10.1002/anie.201105068
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2011
- Leverhulme Trust
- University of Glasgow
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!