Financial support by the ACS Petroleum Research Fund (PRF no.49109-ND1) is gratefully acknowledged.
A Chiral Phenoxyamine Magnesium Catalyst for the Enantioselective Hydroamination/Cyclization of Aminoalkenes and Intermolecular Hydroamination of Vinyl Arenes†
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 394–398, January 9, 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, X., Emge, T. J. and Hultzsch, K. C. (2012), A Chiral Phenoxyamine Magnesium Catalyst for the Enantioselective Hydroamination/Cyclization of Aminoalkenes and Intermolecular Hydroamination of Vinyl Arenes . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 394–398. doi: 10.1002/anie.201105079
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2011
- ACS Petroleum Research Fund. Grant Number: 49109-ND1
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!