The authors gratefully acknowledge helpful discussions with Dr. Klaus Lips and Dr. Enno Malguth (Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin für Materialien und Energie, Institut für Silizium-Photovoltaik). We thank Dr. Nelia Wanderka (Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin für Materialien und Energie, Institut Angewandte Materialforschung) for kindly providing the HRTEM measurements. This work was generously supported by the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation, NATO CLG 984267 and SFB 840.
Generation of a Porous Luminescent Structure Through Ultrasonically Induced Pathways of Silicon Modification†
Article first published online: 5 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 21, pages 5138–5142, May 21, 2012
How to Cite
Skorb, E. V., Andreeva, D. V. and Möhwald, H. (2012), Generation of a Porous Luminescent Structure Through Ultrasonically Induced Pathways of Silicon Modification . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 5138–5142. doi: 10.1002/anie.201105084
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2011
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation. Grant Numbers: CLG 984267, SFB 840
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!