The authors thank the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada, the Canada School for Energy and Environment, and the Canada Research Chairs Program for financial support.
Competition and Cooperativity in Carbon Dioxide Sorption by Amine-Functionalized Metal–Organic Frameworks†
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 8, pages 1826–1829, February 20, 2012
How to Cite
Vaidhyanathan, R., Iremonger, S. S., Shimizu, G. K. H., Boyd, P. G., Alavi, S. and Woo, T. K. (2012), Competition and Cooperativity in Carbon Dioxide Sorption by Amine-Functionalized Metal–Organic Frameworks. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 1826–1829. doi: 10.1002/anie.201105109
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2011
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Canada School for Energy and Environment
- Canada Research Chairs Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!