These authors contributed equally to this work.
Infiltration of Silica Inside Fibrillar Collagen†
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 49, pages 11688–11691, December 2, 2011
How to Cite
Niu, L.-n., Jiao, K., Qi, Y.-p., Yiu, C. K. Y., Ryou, H., Arola, D. D., Chen, J.-h., Breschi, L., Pashley, D. H. and Tay, F. R. (2011), Infiltration of Silica Inside Fibrillar Collagen. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 11688–11691. doi: 10.1002/anie.201105114
This work was supported by grant R21 DE019213 from NIDCR (PI. Franklin Tay), the PSRP and ESA awards from the Georgia Health Sciences University, and grant NSFC 81130078 from Nature Science Foundation of China (PI. Ji-hua Chen). We thank R. Smith (Electron Microscopy Core Unit, Georgia Health Sciences University (USA)) for performing electron diffractions, F. Chan (Electron Microscopy Unit, The University of Hong Kong, China) for performing STEM-EDX and electron tomography, and M. Burnside for secretarial support.
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2011
- NIDCR. Grant Number: R21 DE019213
- NSFC. Grant Number: 81130078
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!