We gratefully acknowledge funding of our project by the German Ministry of Science and Education (BMBF, OPEG project) and the German Science Foundation (DFG, priority programme SPP1355 “Elementary Processes of Organic Photovoltaics”).
Efficient Solution-Processed Bulk Heterojunction Solar Cells by Antiparallel Supramolecular Arrangement of Dipolar Donor–Acceptor Dyes†
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 49, pages 11628–11632, December 2, 2011
How to Cite
Bürckstümmer, H., Tulyakova, E. V., Deppisch, M., Lenze, M. R., Kronenberg, N. M., Gsänger, M., Stolte, M., Meerholz, K. and Würthner, F. (2011), Efficient Solution-Processed Bulk Heterojunction Solar Cells by Antiparallel Supramolecular Arrangement of Dipolar Donor–Acceptor Dyes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 11628–11632. doi: 10.1002/anie.201105133
- Issue online: 28 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2011
- German Ministry of Science and Education
- German Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!