These authors contributed equally to this work.
Silver Nanocrystals with Concave Surfaces and Their Optical and Surface-Enhanced Raman Scattering Properties†
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 52, pages 12542–12546, December 23, 2011
How to Cite
Xia, X., Zeng, J., McDearmon, B., Zheng, Y., Li, Q. and Xia, Y. (2011), Silver Nanocrystals with Concave Surfaces and Their Optical and Surface-Enhanced Raman Scattering Properties. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 12542–12546. doi: 10.1002/anie.201105200
This work was supported by research grants from the NSF (DMR, 0804088 and 1104616) and startup funds from the Washington University in St. Louis. As a jointly supervised Ph.D. student from Xiamen University, X.X. was also supported by a Fellowship from the China Scholarship Council. Part of the research was performed at the Nano Research Facility, a member of the National Nanotechnology Infrastructure Network (NNIN), which is funded by the NSF under award no. ECS-0335765.
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2011
- NSF. Grant Numbers: 0804088, 1104616
- Washington University in St. Louis
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!