These authors contributed equally.
Vertically Aligned BCN Nanotubes as Efficient Metal-Free Electrocatalysts for the Oxygen Reduction Reaction: A Synergetic Effect by Co-Doping with Boron and Nitrogen†
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 49, pages 11756–11760, December 2, 2011
How to Cite
Wang , S., Iyyamperumal , E., Roy, A., Xue, Y., Yu, D. and Dai, L. (2011), Vertically Aligned BCN Nanotubes as Efficient Metal-Free Electrocatalysts for the Oxygen Reduction Reaction: A Synergetic Effect by Co-Doping with Boron and Nitrogen. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 11756–11760. doi: 10.1002/anie.201105204
This work was supported financially by AFOSR (FA 9550-10-1-0546) and MURI under Low Density Materials Program (Dr. Joycelyn Harrison–program Manager).
- Issue online: 28 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2011
- AFOSR. Grant Number: FA 9550-10-1-0546
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!