These authors contributed equally.
Inferential NMR/X-ray-Based Structure Determination of a Dibenzo[a,d]cycloheptenone Inhibitor–p38α MAP Kinase Complex in Solution†
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 10, pages 2359–2362, March 5, 2012
How to Cite
Honndorf, V. S., Coudevylle, N., Laufer, S., Becker, S., Griesinger, C. and Habeck, M. (2012), Inferential NMR/X-ray-Based Structure Determination of a Dibenzo[a,d]cycloheptenone Inhibitor–p38α MAP Kinase Complex in Solution. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 2359–2362. doi: 10.1002/anie.201105241
M.H. acknowledges funding from the German Science Foundation (DFG HA 5918/1-1). C.G. thanks the Max Planck Society and the DFG (GRK 1034). We thank Thilo Stehle and Johannes Romir for providing the crystal structure and X-ray data for the p38α–1 complex.
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2011
- German Science Foundation. Grant Number: HA 5918/1-1
- Max Planck Society
- DFG. Grant Number: GRK 1034
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!