This work is supported as part of the Center for Molecular Electrocatalysis, an Energy Frontier Research Center funded by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, under FWP 56073. We thank Dr. Rajan Paranji for NMR assistance and Dr. Jenny Yang for 15N-labeled P2N2 ligand. M.R.D. and T.L. were supported by the Division of Chemical Sciences, Biosciences and Geosciences, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Office of Science of the U.S. Department of Energy. Pacific Northwest National Lab is operated by Battelle for the U.S. Department of Energy.
Directing Protons to the Dioxygen Ligand of a Ruthenium(II) Complex with Pendent Amines in the Second Coordination Sphere†
Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 46, pages 10936–10939, November 11, 2011
How to Cite
Tronic, T. A., Rakowski DuBois, M., Kaminsky, W., Coggins, M. K., Liu, T. and Mayer, J. M. (2011), Directing Protons to the Dioxygen Ligand of a Ruthenium(II) Complex with Pendent Amines in the Second Coordination Sphere. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 10936–10939. doi: 10.1002/anie.201105266
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2011
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: FWP 56073
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!