We are grateful to the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) for financial support within the priority program 1165 “Nanowires and Nanotubes”. B.N. is recipient of a Fellowship from the Deutscher Akademischer Austausch Dienst (DAAD). We acknowledge support for the Electron Microscopy Center in Mainz (EZMZ) from the Center for Complex Matter (COMATT).
Molecular Camouflage: Making Use of Protecting Groups To Control the Self-Assembly of Inorganic Janus Particles onto Metal–Chalcogenide Nanotubes by Pearson Hardness†
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 51, pages 12271–12275, December 16, 2011
How to Cite
Sahoo, J. K., Tahir, M. N., Hoshyargar, F., Nakhjavan, B., Branscheid, R., Kolb, U. and Tremel, W. (2011), Molecular Camouflage: Making Use of Protecting Groups To Control the Self-Assembly of Inorganic Janus Particles onto Metal–Chalcogenide Nanotubes by Pearson Hardness. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 12271–12275. doi: 10.1002/anie.201105337
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2011
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!