This work was supported by ETH Research Grant ETH-12 11-1. We thank the ETH Zürich Mass Spectrometry Service for spectroscopic data, Aaron Dumas for helpful discussions, and Cam-Van Thi Vo for a preliminary study.
Friedel–Crafts Benzylation of Activated and Deactivated Arenes†
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 46, pages 10913–10916, November 11, 2011
How to Cite
Schäfer, G. and Bode, J. W. (2011), Friedel–Crafts Benzylation of Activated and Deactivated Arenes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 10913–10916. doi: 10.1002/anie.201105380
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!