These authors contributed equally to this work.
Formation of Enantiomeric Impeller-Like Helical Architectures by DNA Self-Assembly and Silica Mineralization†
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 923–927, January 23, 2012
How to Cite
Liu, B., Han, L. and Che, S. (2012), Formation of Enantiomeric Impeller-Like Helical Architectures by DNA Self-Assembly and Silica Mineralization. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 923–927. doi: 10.1002/anie.201105445
We acknowledge the support of the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 20821140537), the 973 project (2009CB930403), and Grand New Drug Development Program (No. 2009ZX09310-007) of China.
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20821140537, 2009CB930403
- Grand New Drug Development Program. Grant Number: 2009ZX09310-007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!