The project was supported by the NSFC (nos. 20873014 and 21073026), the Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University of China (NCET-09-0254), and the Scientific Research Foundation for the Returned Overseas Chinese Scholars.
Synthesis of Discrete and Dispersible Hollow Carbon Nanospheres with High Uniformity by Using Confined Nanospace Pyrolysis†
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 49, pages 11765–11768, December 2, 2011
How to Cite
Lu, A.-H., Sun, T., Li, W.-C., Sun, Q., Han, F., Liu, D.-H. and Guo, Y. (2011), Synthesis of Discrete and Dispersible Hollow Carbon Nanospheres with High Uniformity by Using Confined Nanospace Pyrolysis. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 11765–11768. doi: 10.1002/anie.201105486
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2011
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 20873014, 21073026
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University of China. Grant Number: NCET-09-0254
- Scientific Research Foundation for the Returned Overseas Chinese Scholars
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!