For financial support of this work, we acknowledge the CEA, CNRS, ANR (Fellowship to C.G. and Starting Grant to T.C.), the FP7 Eurotalents Program (PD Fellowship to O.J.), and the CEA Physical Sciences Division (PD Fellowship to O.J., Basic Research on Low Carbon Energies Grant to T.C.). We thank the CINES for the allowance of computer time (Project No. c2011086494).
A Diagonal Approach to Chemical Recycling of Carbon Dioxide: Organocatalytic Transformation for the Reductive Functionalization of CO2†
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 187–190, January 2, 2012
How to Cite
Das Neves Gomes, C., Jacquet, O., Villiers, C., Thuéry, P., Ephritikhine, M. and Cantat, T. (2012), A Diagonal Approach to Chemical Recycling of Carbon Dioxide: Organocatalytic Transformation for the Reductive Functionalization of CO2. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 187–190. doi: 10.1002/anie.201105516
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!