This work was supported partly by Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research (Nos. 23105512, 20675002, and 21906) from MEXT (Japan). We thank Umicore for generous support in supplying rhodium complexes.
Catalytic [2+2+1] Cross-Cyclotrimerization of Silylacetylenes and Two Alkynyl Esters To Produce Substituted Silylfulvenes†
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 46, pages 10917–10921, November 11, 2011
How to Cite
Shibata, Y. and Tanaka, K. (2011), Catalytic [2+2+1] Cross-Cyclotrimerization of Silylacetylenes and Two Alkynyl Esters To Produce Substituted Silylfulvenes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 10917–10921. doi: 10.1002/anie.201105517
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2011
- MEXT (Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!