This work is supported by grants from the Nano/Bio Science and Technology Program (MEST), the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF, MEST, No 2011-0015295), and the Industrial Core Technology Development Program (MKE).
Two-Temperature Hybridization for Microarray Detection of Label-Free MicroRNAs with Attomole Detection and Superior Specificity†
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 52, pages 12487–12490, December 23, 2011
How to Cite
Lee, J. M. and Jung, Y. (2011), Two-Temperature Hybridization for Microarray Detection of Label-Free MicroRNAs with Attomole Detection and Superior Specificity. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 12487–12490. doi: 10.1002/anie.201105605
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2011
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Number: 2011-0015295
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!