P.A. acknowledges support from BGSU and the NSF (CHE-0750303, DMR-1006761).
Toward Wearable Sensors: Fluorescent Attoreactor Mats as Optically Encoded Cross-Reactive Sensor Arrays†
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 10, pages 2345–2348, March 5, 2012
How to Cite
Anzenbacher, P., Li, F. and Palacios, M. A. (2012), Toward Wearable Sensors: Fluorescent Attoreactor Mats as Optically Encoded Cross-Reactive Sensor Arrays. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 2345–2348. doi: 10.1002/anie.201105629
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2011
- NSF. Grant Numbers: CHE-0750303, DMR-1006761
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!