T.P. acknowledges the DFG for grant Pe494/8-1 and for grants HBFG 101/192-1 and ME 1830/1. B.F. thanks the Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes for a stipend and C.R. thanks the Verband der Chemischen Industrie (VCI) for a stipend. F.P. thanks the Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación for grant BIO2009-07535 and the European Union FEDER program for support. The work of P.I.K. was supported by the Alberta Ingenuity Centre for Carbohydrate Science and the Natural Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada. STD= saturation transfer difference.
Molecular Details of the Recognition of Blood Group Antigens by a Human Norovirus as Determined by STD NMR Spectroscopy†
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 928–932, January 23, 2012
How to Cite
Fiege, B., Rademacher, C., Cartmell, J., Kitov, P. I., Parra, F. and Peters, T. (2012), Molecular Details of the Recognition of Blood Group Antigens by a Human Norovirus as Determined by STD NMR Spectroscopy. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 928–932. doi: 10.1002/anie.201105719
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2011
- DFG. Grant Numbers: Pe494/8-1, HBFG 101/192-1, ME 1830/1
- Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes
- Verband der Chemischen Industrie (VCI)
- Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Number: BIO2009-07535
- European Union
- Alberta Ingenuity Centre for Carbohydrate Science
- Natural Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!