T.P. acknowledges the DFG for grant Pe494/8-1 and for grants HBFG 101/192-1 and ME 1830/1. B.F. thanks the Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes for a stipend and C.R. thanks the Verband der Chemischen Industrie (VCI) for a stipend. F.P. thanks the Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación for grant BIO2009-07535 and the European Union FEDER program for support. The work of P.I.K. was supported by the Alberta Ingenuity Centre for Carbohydrate Science and the Natural Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada. STD= saturation transfer difference.
Molecular Details of the Recognition of Blood Group Antigens by a Human Norovirus as Determined by STD NMR Spectroscopy†
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 928–932, January 23, 2012
How to Cite
Fiege, B., Rademacher, C., Cartmell, J., Kitov, P. I., Parra, F. and Peters, T. (2012), Molecular Details of the Recognition of Blood Group Antigens by a Human Norovirus as Determined by STD NMR Spectroscopy. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 928–932. doi: 10.1002/anie.201105719
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2011
- DFG. Grant Numbers: Pe494/8-1, HBFG 101/192-1, ME 1830/1
- Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes
- Verband der Chemischen Industrie (VCI)
- Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Number: BIO2009-07535
- European Union
- Alberta Ingenuity Centre for Carbohydrate Science
- Natural Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.