We thank the Cluster of Excellence “UniCat” (financed by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft and administered by TU Berlin) for financial support. S.I. thanks the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation for a Sofja Kovalevskaja grant.
Hydrosilylation of Alkynes by Ni(CO)3-Stabilized Silicon(II) Hydride†
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 399–403, January 9, 2012
How to Cite
Stoelzel, M., Präsang, C., Inoue, S., Enthaler, S. and Driess, M. (2012), Hydrosilylation of Alkynes by Ni(CO)3-Stabilized Silicon(II) Hydride . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 399–403. doi: 10.1002/anie.201105722
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2011
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!