This work was supported by the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) Foreign Researcher Fund of Japan, the National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program, 2010CB732203), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20904043), and the Foundation of Key Laboratory of Cellulose and Lignocellulosic Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China.
Cellulose–Silica Nanocomposite Aerogels by In Situ Formation of Silica in Cellulose Gel†
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 9, pages 2076–2079, February 27, 2012
How to Cite
Cai, J., Liu, S., Feng, J., Kimura, S., Wada, M., Kuga, S. and Zhang, L. (2012), Cellulose–Silica Nanocomposite Aerogels by In Situ Formation of Silica in Cellulose Gel. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 2076–2079. doi: 10.1002/anie.201105730
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2011
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
- Foreign Researcher Fund of Japan
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB732203
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20904043
- Foundation of Key Laboratory of Cellulose and Lignocellulosic Chemistry
- Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!