This work was supported by the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) Foreign Researcher Fund of Japan, the National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program, 2010CB732203), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20904043), and the Foundation of Key Laboratory of Cellulose and Lignocellulosic Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China.
Cellulose–Silica Nanocomposite Aerogels by In Situ Formation of Silica in Cellulose Gel†
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 9, pages 2076–2079, February 27, 2012
How to Cite
Cai, J., Liu, S., Feng, J., Kimura, S., Wada, M., Kuga, S. and Zhang, L. (2012), Cellulose–Silica Nanocomposite Aerogels by In Situ Formation of Silica in Cellulose Gel. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 2076–2079. doi: 10.1002/anie.201105730
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2011
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
- Foreign Researcher Fund of Japan
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB732203
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20904043
- Foundation of Key Laboratory of Cellulose and Lignocellulosic Chemistry
- Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.