Financial support from the National Natural Scientific Foundation of China (NNSFC) (20874092, 91027026, and 51033005) and Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities is gratefully acknowledged.
A General Strategy To Construct Fluorogenic Probes from Charge-Generation Polymers (CGPs) and AIE-Active Fluorogens through Triggered Complexation†
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 455–459, January 9, 2012
How to Cite
Li, C., Wu, T., Hong, C., Zhang, G. and Liu, S. (2012), A General Strategy To Construct Fluorogenic Probes from Charge-Generation Polymers (CGPs) and AIE-Active Fluorogens through Triggered Complexation . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 455–459. doi: 10.1002/anie.201105735
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2011
- National Natural Scientific Foundation of China (NNSFC). Grant Numbers: 20874092, 91027026, 51033005
- Central Universities
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!