We thank the National Natural Science Foundation of China, the National Basic Research Program of China (2010CB833300), and the “111” project (B06005) of the Ministry of Education of China for financial support.
Chiral Iridium Catalysts Bearing Spiro Pyridine-Aminophosphine Ligands Enable Highly Efficient Asymmetric Hydrogenation of β-Aryl β-Ketoesters†
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 201–203, January 2, 2012
How to Cite
Xie, J.-H., Liu, X.-Y., Yang, X.-H., Xie, J.-B., Wang, L.-X. and Zhou, Q.-L. (2012), Chiral Iridium Catalysts Bearing Spiro Pyridine-Aminophosphine Ligands Enable Highly Efficient Asymmetric Hydrogenation of β-Aryl β-Ketoesters. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 201–203. doi: 10.1002/anie.201105780
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB833300
- Ministry of Education of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!