Both authors contributed equally to this work.
Nanoporous Single-Crystal-Like CdxZn1−xS Nanosheets Fabricated by the Cation-Exchange Reaction of Inorganic–Organic Hybrid ZnS–Amine with Cadmium Ions†
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 897–900, January 23, 2012
How to Cite
Yu, Y., Zhang, J., Wu, X., Zhao, W. and Zhang, B. (2012), Nanoporous Single-Crystal-Like CdxZn1−xS Nanosheets Fabricated by the Cation-Exchange Reaction of Inorganic–Organic Hybrid ZnS–Amine with Cadmium Ions. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 897–900. doi: 10.1002/anie.201105786
This work was financially supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 20901057, 11074185, and 20806059), the Tianjin Natural Science Foundation (No. 10JCYBJC01800), the State Key laboratory of Crystal Material at Shandong University (No. KF0910) and the Innovation Foundation of Tianjin University.
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20901057, 11074185, 20806059
- Tianjin Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 10JCYBJC01800
- State Key laboratory of Crystal Material at Shandong University. Grant Number: KF0910
- Innovation Foundation of Tianjin University
- cation exchange;
- mesoporous materials;
Swapping ions: Nanoporous CdxZn1−xS nanosheets with single-crystal-like structure, good structural stability, and tunable pore size and composition have been successfully fabricated by the cation-exchange reaction of prepared ZnS–amine hybrid nanosheets with Cd2+ cations (see picture). The porous CdxZn1−xS nanosheets are highly active for photocatalytic H2 evolution from water splitting.