Both authors contributed equally to this work.
Nanoporous Single-Crystal-Like CdxZn1−xS Nanosheets Fabricated by the Cation-Exchange Reaction of Inorganic–Organic Hybrid ZnS–Amine with Cadmium Ions†
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 897–900, January 23, 2012
How to Cite
Yu, Y., Zhang, J., Wu, X., Zhao, W. and Zhang, B. (2012), Nanoporous Single-Crystal-Like CdxZn1−xS Nanosheets Fabricated by the Cation-Exchange Reaction of Inorganic–Organic Hybrid ZnS–Amine with Cadmium Ions. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 897–900. doi: 10.1002/anie.201105786
This work was financially supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 20901057, 11074185, and 20806059), the Tianjin Natural Science Foundation (No. 10JCYBJC01800), the State Key laboratory of Crystal Material at Shandong University (No. KF0910) and the Innovation Foundation of Tianjin University.
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20901057, 11074185, 20806059
- Tianjin Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 10JCYBJC01800
- State Key laboratory of Crystal Material at Shandong University. Grant Number: KF0910
- Innovation Foundation of Tianjin University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!