We acknowledge the generous financial support from the Singapore National Research Foundation (NRF), Singapore Economic Development Board (EDB), GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), and Nanyang Technological University (NTU). We thank Dr. Y. Li and Dr. R. Ganguly for the X-ray structure analysis (NTU).
Enantioselective Stetter Reactions of Enals and Modified Chalcones Catalyzed by N-Heterocyclic Carbenes†
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 49, pages 11782–11785, December 2, 2011
How to Cite
Fang, X., Chen, X., Lv, H. and Chi, Y. R. (2011), Enantioselective Stetter Reactions of Enals and Modified Chalcones Catalyzed by N-Heterocyclic Carbenes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 11782–11785. doi: 10.1002/anie.201105812
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2011
- Singapore National Research Foundation (NRF)
- Singapore Economic Development Board (EDB)
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!