We thank the Smith Family Foundation and Boston College for financial support. We also acknowledge the NSF (grant no DBI-0619576) for providing the financial support for the BC Mass Spectrometry Center.
Stacked Fluoroaromatics as Supramolecular Synthons for Programming Protein Dimerization Specificity†
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 103–107, January 2, 2012
How to Cite
Pace, C. J., Zheng, H., Mylvaganam, R., Kim, D. and Gao, J. (2012), Stacked Fluoroaromatics as Supramolecular Synthons for Programming Protein Dimerization Specificity. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 103–107. doi: 10.1002/anie.201105857
- Issue online: 29 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2011
- Smith Family Foundation
- Boston College
- NSF. Grant Number: DBI-0619576
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!