This work was supported by the Creative Research Initiatives (project title: Smart Molecular Memory) of MEST/NRF.
Solution-Processed Reduced Graphene Oxide Films as Electronic Contacts for Molecular Monolayer Junctions†
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 108–112, January 2, 2012
How to Cite
Seo, S., Min, M., Lee, J., Lee, T., Choi, S.-Y. and Lee, H. (2012), Solution-Processed Reduced Graphene Oxide Films as Electronic Contacts for Molecular Monolayer Junctions. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 108–112. doi: 10.1002/anie.201105895
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!