Financial support of this research provided by the National Science foundation (CHE-1057569), the China 111 Project (Grant B07023), and the East China University of Science & Technology is gratefully acknowledged.
Bifunctional Cinchona Alkaloid Thiourea Catalyzed Highly Efficient, Enantioselective Aza-Henry Reaction of Cyclic Trifluoromethyl Ketimines: Synthesis of Anti-HIV Drug DPC 083†
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 49, pages 11773–11776, December 2, 2011
How to Cite
Xie, H., Zhang, Y., Zhang, S., Chen, X. and Wang, W. (2011), Bifunctional Cinchona Alkaloid Thiourea Catalyzed Highly Efficient, Enantioselective Aza-Henry Reaction of Cyclic Trifluoromethyl Ketimines: Synthesis of Anti-HIV Drug DPC 083. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 11773–11776. doi: 10.1002/anie.201105970
- Issue online: 28 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2011
- National Science foundation. Grant Number: CHE-1057569
- China 111 Project. Grant Number: B07023
- East China University of Science & Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!