This study was presented in part at the 52nd ENC conference, Asilomar, CA, April 10–15, 2011. Funding by NWO (grants 700.26.121 and 815.02.012) and the European Community’s Seventh Framework Program [FP7/2007-2013] under Grant Agreement no. 211800 is gratefully acknowledged.
Solid-State NMR Spectroscopy on Cellular Preparations Enhanced by Dynamic Nuclear Polarization†
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 12, pages 2998–3001, March 19, 2012
How to Cite
Renault, M., Pawsey, S., Bos, M. P., Koers, E. J., Nand, D., Tommassen-van Boxtel, R., Rosay, M., Tommassen, J., Maas, W. E. and Baldus, M. (2012), Solid-State NMR Spectroscopy on Cellular Preparations Enhanced by Dynamic Nuclear Polarization . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 2998–3001. doi: 10.1002/anie.201105984
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2011
- NWO. Grant Numbers: 700.26.121, 815.02.012
- European Community’s Seventh Framework Program. Grant Numbers: FP7/2007-2013, 211800
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!