This study was presented in part at the 52nd ENC conference, Asilomar, CA, April 10–15, 2011. Funding by NWO (grants 700.26.121 and 815.02.012) and the European Community’s Seventh Framework Program [FP7/2007-2013] under Grant Agreement no. 211800 is gratefully acknowledged.
Solid-State NMR Spectroscopy on Cellular Preparations Enhanced by Dynamic Nuclear Polarization†
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 12, pages 2998–3001, March 19, 2012
How to Cite
Renault, M., Pawsey, S., Bos, M. P., Koers, E. J., Nand, D., Tommassen-van Boxtel, R., Rosay, M., Tommassen, J., Maas, W. E. and Baldus, M. (2012), Solid-State NMR Spectroscopy on Cellular Preparations Enhanced by Dynamic Nuclear Polarization . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 2998–3001. doi: 10.1002/anie.201105984
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2011
- NWO. Grant Numbers: 700.26.121, 815.02.012
- European Community’s Seventh Framework Program. Grant Numbers: FP7/2007-2013, 211800
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!