This investigation was supported by a NRF of Korea (Mid-career Researcher Program) grant funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (MEST) (No. 2009-0080602), a research institute grant from the Korea Small and Medium Business Administration (No. 2010-04100130), and a grant from the Industrial Source Technology Development Program (No. 2010-10038683) of the Ministry of Knowledge Economy (MKE) of Korean government.
A Touchscreen as a Biomolecule Detection Platform†
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 748–751, January 16, 2012
How to Cite
Won, B. Y. and Park, H. G. (2012), A Touchscreen as a Biomolecule Detection Platform. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 748–751. doi: 10.1002/anie.201105986
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2011
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (MEST). Grant Number: 2009-0080602
- Korea Small and Medium Business Administration. Grant Number: 2010-04100130
- Ministry of Knowledge Economy (MKE) of Korean
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!