This investigation was supported by a NRF of Korea (Mid-career Researcher Program) grant funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (MEST) (No. 2009-0080602), a research institute grant from the Korea Small and Medium Business Administration (No. 2010-04100130), and a grant from the Industrial Source Technology Development Program (No. 2010-10038683) of the Ministry of Knowledge Economy (MKE) of Korean government.
A Touchscreen as a Biomolecule Detection Platform†
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 748–751, January 16, 2012
How to Cite
Won, B. Y. and Park, H. G. (2012), A Touchscreen as a Biomolecule Detection Platform. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 748–751. doi: 10.1002/anie.201105986
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2011
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (MEST). Grant Number: 2009-0080602
- Korea Small and Medium Business Administration. Grant Number: 2010-04100130
- Ministry of Knowledge Economy (MKE) of Korean
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!