This investigation was supported by a NRF of Korea (Mid-career Researcher Program) grant funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (MEST) (No. 2009-0080602), a research institute grant from the Korea Small and Medium Business Administration (No. 2010-04100130), and a grant from the Industrial Source Technology Development Program (No. 2010-10038683) of the Ministry of Knowledge Economy (MKE) of Korean government.
A Touchscreen as a Biomolecule Detection Platform†
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 748–751, January 16, 2012
How to Cite
Won, B. Y. and Park, H. G. (2012), A Touchscreen as a Biomolecule Detection Platform. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 748–751. doi: 10.1002/anie.201105986
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2011
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (MEST). Grant Number: 2009-0080602
- Korea Small and Medium Business Administration. Grant Number: 2010-04100130
- Ministry of Knowledge Economy (MKE) of Korean
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.