We gratefully acknowledge A. Dong and E. Chan for helpful discussions regarding the manuscript, A. Brand for development of the PbSe synthesis, S. Doris for assistance with ICP-AES, A. Hammack for assistance with XPS, Z. Liu (beamline 9.3.2) and A. Hexemer (beamline 7.3.3) of the Advanced Light Source for assistance with XPS and GISAXS, respectively, and K. Kjoller of Anasys Instruments for nano-IR analysis. This work was funded in part by the Laboratory Directed Research and Development Program (A.L.) and by the DOE Early Career Research program (D.J.M.) and work was completed at the Molecular Foundry, supported by the Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, of the U.S. Department of Energy under contract no. DE-AC02-05CH11231.
Exceptionally Mild Reactive Stripping of Native Ligands from Nanocrystal Surfaces by Using Meerwein’s Salt†
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 684–689, January 16, 2012
How to Cite
Rosen, E. L., Buonsanti, R., Llordes, A., Sawvel, A. M., Milliron, D. J. and Helms, B. A. (2012), Exceptionally Mild Reactive Stripping of Native Ligands from Nanocrystal Surfaces by Using Meerwein’s Salt. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 684–689. doi: 10.1002/anie.201105996
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2011
- Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, of the U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!