We acknowledge the contributions of and helpful discussions with Dr. J. Vidal, Dr. A. Tuch, and Dr. P. Schreier (staff members of Bayer CropScience). We are grateful to R. Feicht for large-scale purification of yeast 20S proteasomes, to O. Ackermann for conducting HPLC analyses, and the staff of the PXI beamline at the Paul Scherrer Institute, Swiss Light Source, Villigen, Switzerland, for help during data collection. We also thank two students in our lab, Martina Muller and Christian Dubiella, for their help. This work was supported by SFB 594–A 11 (M.G.) and a DAAD-CONACYT scholarship (M.A.).
Hydroxyureas as Noncovalent Proteasome Inhibitors†
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 247–249, January 2, 2012
How to Cite
Gallastegui, N., Beck, P., Arciniega, M., Huber, R., Hillebrand, S. and Groll, M. (2012), Hydroxyureas as Noncovalent Proteasome Inhibitors. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 247–249. doi: 10.1002/anie.201106010
- Issue online: 29 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!