This research was supported by the Office of Science (BER), U.S. Department of Energy, Grant No. DE-FG02 07ER64501 to S.B.H.K. and by the National Institutes of Health, Grant No. R01 GM075993 to S.B.H.K.
Convergent Chemical Synthesis of [Lysine24, 38, 83] Human Erythropoietin†
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 993–999, January 23, 2012
How to Cite
Liu, S., Pentelute, B. L. and Kent, S. B. H. (2012), Convergent Chemical Synthesis of [Lysine24, 38, 83] Human Erythropoietin. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 993–999. doi: 10.1002/anie.201106060
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2011
- Office of Science (BER), U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02 07ER64501
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01 GM075993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!