This research was supported by the Office of Science (BER), U.S. Department of Energy, Grant No. DE-FG02 07ER64501 to S.B.H.K. and by the National Institutes of Health, Grant No. R01 GM075993 to S.B.H.K.
Convergent Chemical Synthesis of [Lysine24, 38, 83] Human Erythropoietin†
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 993–999, January 23, 2012
How to Cite
Liu, S., Pentelute, B. L. and Kent, S. B. H. (2012), Convergent Chemical Synthesis of [Lysine24, 38, 83] Human Erythropoietin. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 993–999. doi: 10.1002/anie.201106060
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2011
- Office of Science (BER), U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02 07ER64501
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01 GM075993
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.