Funding for this work was provided by the Department of Energy, Basic Energy Sciences (DE-SC0002217). M=Mo, W.
Catalytic Degenerate and Nondegenerate Oxygen Atom Transfers Employing N2O and CO2 and a MII/MIV Cycle Mediated by Group 6 MIV Terminal Oxo Complexes†
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 51, pages 12342–12346, December 16, 2011
How to Cite
Yonke, B. L., Reeds, J. P., Zavalij, P. Y. and Sita, L. R. (2011), Catalytic Degenerate and Nondegenerate Oxygen Atom Transfers Employing N2O and CO2 and a MII/MIV Cycle Mediated by Group 6 MIV Terminal Oxo Complexes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 12342–12346. doi: 10.1002/anie.201106074
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2011
- Department of Energy, Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-SC0002217
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!