This work has been supported financially in part by Grant-in-Aids for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas “Molecular Activation Directed toward Straightforward Synthesis” (23105521 to E.S.) and by the Global COE Program “Integrated Materials Science” from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan. N.U. thanks the JSPS for a Research Fellowship for Young Scientists. We are grateful to Yuki Yamamoto, Mitsuru Harada, Dr. Kenji Kitayama, and Ikuo Takahashi (Daicel Chemical Industries, Ltd.) for ICP analysis.
Cross-Coupling of Aryl Grignard Reagents with Aryl Iodides and Bromides through SRN1 Pathway†
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 218–221, January 2, 2012
How to Cite
Shirakawa, E., Hayashi, Y., Itoh, K.-i., Watabe, R., Uchiyama, N., Konagaya, W., Masui, S. and Hayashi, T. (2012), Cross-Coupling of Aryl Grignard Reagents with Aryl Iodides and Bromides through SRN1 Pathway. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 218–221. doi: 10.1002/anie.201106086
- Issue online: 29 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2011
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!