This work was supported by Boston University, NSF (CHE 0910647 and CHE 0619339 for the purchase of an NMR spectrometer), Department of Energy (DE-SC0007055), ACS Petroleum Research Fund 48022-AC3, and NSF CRIF 0840418 for the purchase of an EPR spectrometer. We would also like to thank Colorado State University and NSF (CHE-1058889) for financial support.
High-Spin Square-Planar CoII and FeII Complexes and Reasons for Their Electronic Structure†
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 1000–1005, January 23, 2012
How to Cite
Cantalupo, S. A., Fiedler, S. R., Shores, M. P., Rheingold, A. L. and Doerrer, L. H. (2012), High-Spin Square-Planar CoII and FeII Complexes and Reasons for Their Electronic Structure. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 1000–1005. doi: 10.1002/anie.201106091
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!