Financial support from Peking University, the National Science Foundation of China (20872003), and the National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program 2009CB825300) are greatly appreciated. We thank Peng Feng in this group for reproducing the results for 2 e and 4 c.
Iron-Catalyzed CH and CC Bond Cleavage: A Direct Approach to Amides from Simple Hydrocarbons†
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 50, Issue 52, pages 12595–12599, December 23, 2011
How to Cite
Qin, C., Zhou, W., Chen, F., Ou, Y. and Jiao, N. (2011), Iron-Catalyzed CH and CC Bond Cleavage: A Direct Approach to Amides from Simple Hydrocarbons. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 50: 12595–12599. doi: 10.1002/anie.201106112
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2011
- Peking University
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20872003
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB825300
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!