Visiting research fellow from DiSCAFF.
Transition-Metal-Free Direct Arylation of Anilines†
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 1006–1009, January 23, 2012
How to Cite
Pirali, T., Zhang, F., Miller, A. H., Head, J. L., McAusland, D. and Greaney, M. F. (2012), Transition-Metal-Free Direct Arylation of Anilines. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 1006–1009. doi: 10.1002/anie.201106150
We thank Regione Piemonte, DRUIDI project (visiting research fellowship to T.P.) and the EPSRC for funding (Leadership Fellowship to M.F.G.), and the EPSRC mass spectrometry service at the University of Swansea.
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2011
- Regione Piemonte
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!