This work was supported by the Cluster of Excellence “Unifying Concepts in Catalysis” funded by the DFG and coordinated by the TU Berlin. We are indebted to Waltraud Wenger for technical support at the initial stages of the project. R. Al Toma gratefully acknowledges support from the EMECW (Erasmus Mundus-External Cooperation Window) for a fellowship. Tânia Caetano is supported by “Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia”. We are grateful to Dr. Lars Merkel for the critical reading and helpful comments and suggestions.
Congeneric Lantibiotics from Ribosomal In Vivo Peptide Synthesis with Noncanonical Amino Acids†
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 415–418, January 9, 2012
How to Cite
Oldach, F., Al Toma, R., Kuthning, A., Caetano, T., Mendo, S., Budisa, N. and Süssmuth, R. D. (2012), Congeneric Lantibiotics from Ribosomal In Vivo Peptide Synthesis with Noncanonical Amino Acids . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 415–418. doi: 10.1002/anie.201106154
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!